Good stats for Assistent Manager.

Im always looking for a Ass Man with good judging playes PA and CA. But what other stats are important?

I couldnt find the answer anywhere else after a search for 20 minutes..... Hopefully someone can give me some insight!

Motivating and tactical knowledge - for team talks and advice during matches (and taking over team when you just can't be bothered once you've got the league in the bag).

Judging players and potential - for advice on individual players.

Whatever your weakest area of training is with the other coaches. Personally, I usually look to the ass man for tactical training but that's nothing except a personal preference.

Bonus attributes would be discipline, man-management, working with youngsters.

The good player forum, I believe, also has some good staff suggestions. Won't mention em here, though.

I look for a value of 15 or more in the following areas:-

Judging player ability\potential

Man management

Motivating

tactical knowledge

I find these attributes suite me fine for what I want my assistant to do.

I normally look for in order of preference

Motivating

Judging Potential Ability

Tactical Knowledge

Determination/Man Management

Judging Current Ability

I can judge the current ability of my own players, so I'm not too bothered about that, and regularly play youngsters that my Ass. Man. doesn't think are good enough for the first team. I don't give a crap about his ability at training players either, he generally trains all the catagories to just lighten the load on the other more specialized coaches. I not sure whether Determination or Man Management helps more for a Ass. Man. but I try to find a guy with at least 10 in both.

Motivating I definately my top priority, he is going to do all the team talks. As the Sir Alex Ferguson Hairdryer treatment that I would prefer to use on my players is never a good idea mores the pity.

Im always looking for a Ass Man with good judging playes PA and CA. But what other stats are important?

I couldnt find the answer anywhere else after a search for 20 minutes..... Hopefully someone can give me some insight!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived