Most unrealistic FM ever is 2009 but i am LOVING it :)

So I am Inter Milan and half way in my first season. I had about 27 official games so far and won 22 of it and draw 5 and not lost a single game (also won all of my 6 friendly games besides the official games)

anyway... it seems normal for not loosing but the thing is in all 27 official games i scored 43 goals, which is not to high but solid. However in 27 games i only conceded 2 goals :) One from Bayern Munich in CL and the other from lecce in the league. Also i have not conceded any goals in about 18 games now.

So is conceding 2 goals in 27 games normal? My goalkeeper has 25 clean sheets out of 27 games yet he has an overall rating of 6.84 and was not voted as the goalkeeper of the year. Buffon was chosen as the goalkeeper of the year and he conceded more than 15 goals.

So is conceding 2 goals in 27 games normal? My goalkeeper has 25 clean sheets out of 27 games yet he has an overall rating of 6.84 and was not voted as the goalkeeper of the year. Buffon was chosen as the goalkeeper of the year and he conceded more than 15 goals.

Sounds like "Walter Zenga" syndrome. Ultimately a crap goalie playing behind a fantastic defense. ;)

yeah the defence is amazing. Maxwell and Maicon in the wings and chivu+samuel+cordoba (in rotation) in the centre back. I play 4-1-2-2-1... I dont even give crap about Materazzi though he is still good and burdisso is my 5th option and he is not bad at all. When i sold Rivas which was in my reserve team, so many big clubs wanted him so i guess he is not bad either.

Anyway i am having the best season of my life but i believe in one game i will concede 2 or more goals and my fall will begin.

Oh by the way Julio Cesar is not bad in the game. He is good and worth about 13 mil euros.

Archived