Fastest 2 Yellow Cards?

I have seen a player given two yellow cards in about ten seconds or so in a previous edition of FM. The infamous 'arguing with a referee' after being booked resulting in another yellow and his dismissal. Think it was Bellamy too, which seems apt somehow. :)

I have seen a player given two yellow cards in about ten seconds or so in a previous edition of FM. The infamous 'arguing with a referee' after being booked resulting in another yellow and his dismissal. Think it was Bellamy too, which seems apt somehow. :)

Same as, back to back yellows, one for the tackle an the other for gobbing off!

Fastest in FM09 that I have seen is 2 yellows in around 30 secs. Player fouled an opponent, got FK and YC against him. As soon as the FK is taken, he fouls the same player once again:D

IRL the fastest I have seen, is in matches Ive been reffing myself.

First time, a U16 girl gets her YC after holding back an opponent(25 secs into the game) - She turns around and shouts:"you f****** idiot".. Oops, YC #2.

Second time, a U14 boy is furious for not getting a FK. I tell him twice to shut up, but of course he doesnt - YC #1. As he starts walking away, he turns his head against me - and as the smart guy he is, he starts showing me the "idiot"-sign(or how to explain it).. Oh, well - off you go:D

Archived