Wow .. Further Control.

I just asked for a feeder club request and I thought il get the same message that says "we will go out and look for some for you blah blah blah"

I just recieved a message telling me this.

"As you've been the Liverpool manager for a long time now, the board would like to give you further control over the afflilation policy of the club, by allowing you to propose a specific club you think we should form a partnership with - in addition to the options previously available to you"

anybody else get this after spending time at a club for quite awhile? never knew about this feature.

I did this, and chose my home town Colchester. Sent them 4 of my best wonderkids and got them promoted to the Championship despite the fact the finished 16th in League 1 the season before. It's my target to get them to the Premiership without even managing them ;)

Yeah, IIRC there are 3 stages to the feeder club requesting thing: 1st off you just ask for one and they choose it all for you, 2nd you get to ask for a type of feeder (commercial/WP/loan/etc) then 3rd you get to choose a specific club

Archived