PDA

View Full Version : How come top teams generally have average staff!!

numptymeldon
26-01-2009, 00:17
I really dont get why the big teams like chelsea and united have poor coaching staffs. I generally fire everyone and bring in my own team. But this is expensive and its especially hard when you have tight chairmen. I know there is no real answer tis just a pain!!!

swisso
26-01-2009, 01:11
i have to fire pretty much all the Barcelona staff and sign my own scouts with 17/18+ ratings. Same for coaches!

KingLara
26-01-2009, 01:13
Yeah i do that too.

trueblue
26-01-2009, 03:32
is there a quick way to search for staff in particular ??? someone said on another thread that there was , ,but I cant see any way ,,other than hunting around yourself which takes ages,,,esp as you cant even shortlist them

woody2goody
26-01-2009, 03:40
Seems like it's like that throughout the game though. There are only a handful of really good staff which is contrary to real life, because then it's the case that a lot of very good coaches/managers/scouts work for lower division clubs. I think staff should generally be quite evenly matched especially throughout the top 2 or 3 leagues in a country at least.

I reckon there should be a lot more 10-15 rated staff than there are at the moment.

Some Guy!
26-01-2009, 04:33
You know that there's a staff search option?

Go to search, look on the side bar, and under the player search is staff search.

phnompenhandy
26-01-2009, 07:13
It is very true. Non-playing staff and their development generally is a highly neglected area of the game - should be prioritized for FM10.

eaglealan64
26-01-2009, 11:16
is there a quick way to search for staff in particular ???

Use the staff search option ....

danish chelsea
26-01-2009, 17:04
It is very true. Non-playing staff and their development generally is a highly neglected area of the game - should be prioritized for FM10.

I second that.. There is a lack of good staff and sometimes Im not sure if having good staff really benefits my team.. If in benefits its really disadvantage to AI...

Katarian
26-01-2009, 17:10
I don't think it makes any real difference. Having loads of rubbish staff is just as good as having a few great ones for training players, it only really effects your wage budget.

I'm sure there is a post somewhere around showing that having 7 star coaches isn't important it is more important having great facilities and training workloads at light on the assign coaches screen.