Reina Just Scored!!

Why would it matter? It's not going to be a bug, as it's a rare thing just like it is irl...

It's only if it happens often we should about a bug.

Well he scored for me in the same situation in 9.0.1 byut hasnt in 10 seasons since 9.0.2 so I was just curious?

In that case, it happens!

Not quite Chilavert I say though:D

My regen keeper just scored for me yesterday, hoofed the ball from the edge of his own area, a couple of players went to head it and missed, and it bounced and caught out the Man City keeper and went in/ Commentators said it was a freak goal, so it cuold have been coded in on purpose.

To the OP you should feel really let down as either N'gog or Babel is offside if you look at the pics, the assistant must be blind

Torres and Ngog are the two strikers and when the ball bounces in the box Torres' name comes above his head so does that mean he interferred with play? I'll post a screenie when im at home.

Torres and Ngog are the two strikers and when the ball bounces in the box Torres' name comes above his head so does that mean he interferred with play? I'll post a screenie when im at home.

They can only be ruled offside if they interfere with play or an opponent. It can't be the latter and FA rules state you can only be deemed interfering with play if you actually touch the ball, so no offside there.

Its a kick in the nuts, but it does happen.

I had one disallowed for offside after my keeper belted it from our half and straight into the back of the net over their keeper (considering his normal accuracy with his kicking it was definately a fluke). My striker was nowhere near the ball yet he was blown for offside so I assumed it was a bug, maybe it was just bad officiating!! :(

Archived