Kaka to Man City for £12.5m?

My mate was playing a game as Man City recently and I asked to play for a minute. So, with a £129m budget I thought, as a good friend, I should spend most of that!

I went and bought Kaka for...

...£78m! The transfer went through, the money was taken out of the budget but then, after giving it back to my friend (without telling him the price) he checked his history and it said he transferred for £12.5m!

Not sure what's happened but maybe SI can comment?

• SI Staff

...£78m! The transfer went through, the money was taken out of the budget but then, after giving it back to my friend (without telling him the price) he checked his history and it said he transferred for £12.5m!

Not sure what's happened but maybe SI can comment?

I'll double check - its possible that its wrapped around the storage variable for the transfers, not sure its tested with values above £65m .... but obviously these days it needs to be ;)

PS - The history record value display is all thats wrong from what you've said - ie. it won't affect the gameplay at all, just the variable for storing history records probably can't cope with values that large (trying to translate my main post into non-geek speak ;) ).

i had sugar daddy on and i was top of the championship and already promoted with a budget of 80m with Preston knowing if i went up with 80m they'd except me to win the prem i decided in needed to lose 79M (to keep my budget healthy ) being a good guy i went to bottom club Barrow in the blue square and put in a bid of 79M for Paul Tait worth 1k :p but when i looked in his history it said the transfer went through for 5.5M ? ?

Archived