Just wondered what you think

Hey guys. just wondered been playing with man city. got a very powerful team but the problem is i score a goal and then 2 things would happen

1. i would go on and completely dominate the game and go on and get 5 or

2. i would go into a shell and just get bombarded for the rest of the match.

what would you guys do in this sort of situation. change my whole tactics around to refresh my guys up or something else?

let me know guys :);)

Hey guys. just wondered been playing with man city. got a very powerful team but the problem is i score a goal and then 2 things would happen

1. i would go on and completely dominate the game and go on and get 5 or

2. i would go into a shell and just get bombarded for the rest of the match.

what would you guys do in this sort of situation. change my whole tactics around to refresh my guys up or something else?

let me know guys :);)

erm as far as i can tell, you have a problem, that you either win by a few goals or lose, which is generally what happens in football mate lol but its worth looking at your defence and check out your tactics compared to your defenders attributes.

ye i know thats what generally happens in football mate. it just seems to be a trait with the game. everytime i go behind i never seem to get any action the time just sieves away like quick sand but if im winning the time drags like anything. just wondered if anyone knew anything to spice up my team abit when im in front looking to take the game.

Archived