season ticket sales

i got huddersfield into premiership ok which is an achievement. in my first season in premiership i finished in 7th and euro qualifications, next season i get told this

seasonticket.png

how come in second season in prem and european football lose ticket sales its unfeasable.

Yes, I have had this too. I want to understand why season ticket sales all go down. I doubt SI are able to build a credit crunch engine in.

As Notts County, I achieved back to back promotions from league 2 to Championship.

In league 2 season - 2500approx season ticket sales

In league 1 season - 5500 approx

In Championship - 10500 approx

Finished that season in 13th, quarter finals of FA cup, 5th highest team for goals scored, and signed some quality players in the summer, imrpoving my squad greatly. Including Chopra, Ramage, Simonson and some other good Championship players.

Season ticket sales - 8800 for this season - nearly a drop of 2000! I can't understand why?

Forest and Derby (local rivals are both in League 1) so they would not be going to them, rather than me. I have no transfer money, so I have to buy all my players on free, but surely lower league teams fans don't expect big money transfer signings! Surely after staying up easily and playing entertaining football fans for at least KEEP their season tickets.

If anyone from SI can help - please do!

This doesn't look like the same thing of people getting a decrease in season ticket sales, it states they are sold out.

I'm sure I read somewhere that being in the Premiership you need to allocate a certain percentage of tickets for away fans, and therefore leave some available to non season ticket holders. So you would sell out as you have less available.

May be wrong, but its a theory.

Archived