Data editor

Search is your friend

Where is the database editor?

If you installed or authenticated your game through Steam, you will find the editor at:

C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Football Manager 2009\Tools\

if you didn't use Steam at all it will be at:

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\Tools\

I would also like to know this someone said it was in the game folders but I cant find it! :eek:

If your using vista then click on the windows symbol on your desktop (bottom left) and a menu will appear. Select games from this menu and a folder will open up where you should see the Football Manager icon. Right click on this icon and a small menu will appear. Select run data editor from this menu and the editor should load.

I should probably say thatI have the disk version of the game and didn't authenticate using steam so if you downlaoded and authenticated using steam then the information above may not be acurate.

People keep saying this but when I right click on my icon in games, there is no option to run the data editor.

Its very strange.

Do you have a disk or did you download through steam? Perhaps you could try reinstalling or have a look at the known issues thread and perhaps a sollution to your problem will be threre.

Archived