Physio's Suggesting

Currently Newcastle IRL have a lot of injury problems.This led me to thinking that

What if,before the transfer windows,we can ask the physio's,to tell us,which position,in the squad,does not have enough bodies,or enough number of fit bodies

What do you guys think ?

He doesn't say it on terms of fitness and injuries

I agree but how can a physio predict whether a player would get injured or not ? You could get physio reports on the players to see if any one of your players are injury prone. That's all I can think of tbh !

I agree but how can a physio predict whether a player would get injured or not ? You could get physio reports on the players to see if any one of your players are injury prone. That's all I can think of tbh !

I am trying to say that.When in an injury crisis of sorts,then our physio can tell us which positions need cover and which do not

Currently Newcastle IRL have a lot of injury problems.This led me to thinking that

What if,before the transfer windows,we can ask the physio's,to tell us,which position,in the squad,does not have enough bodies,or enough number of fit bodies

What do you guys think ?

Well I thought it was a good idea for the lazy among us. If you mean they tell us which positions have injury prone players.

Archived