PDA

View Full Version : Physio's Suggesting

iamweesel
25-01-2009, 08:01
Currently Newcastle IRL have a lot of injury problems.This led me to thinking that

What if,before the transfer windows,we can ask the physio's,to tell us,which position,in the squad,does not have enough bodies,or enough number of fit bodies

What do you guys think ?

el sid
25-01-2009, 08:09
Doesn't your ass man recommend that in your team report ?

iamweesel
25-01-2009, 08:13
He doesn't say it on terms of fitness and injuries

el sid
25-01-2009, 08:17
He doesn't say it on terms of fitness and injuries

I agree but how can a physio predict whether a player would get injured or not ? You could get physio reports on the players to see if any one of your players are injury prone. That's all I can think of tbh !

iamweesel
25-01-2009, 08:19
I agree but how can a physio predict whether a player would get injured or not ? You could get physio reports on the players to see if any one of your players are injury prone. That's all I can think of tbh !

I am trying to say that.When in an injury crisis of sorts,then our physio can tell us which positions need cover and which do not

SCIAG
25-01-2009, 08:29
Surely we can tell for ourselves without a physio? :confused:

OlaGunna
25-01-2009, 09:09
Surely we can tell for ourselves without a physio? :confused:

Thats exactly what I was thinking. You can tell where you need a new right back for cover when you only 1 fit player and he is a 16 year old youth team no hoper.

CJMAX
25-01-2009, 09:13
Currently Newcastle IRL have a lot of injury problems.This led me to thinking that

What if,before the transfer windows,we can ask the physio's,to tell us,which position,in the squad,does not have enough bodies,or enough number of fit bodies

What do you guys think ?
Well I thought it was a good idea for the lazy among us. If you mean they tell us which positions have injury prone players.