My reserve team

I use my reserve team to keep squad players match fit during the course of the season.

I have just moved to a new club in Germany and their reserve team is a 'B' team playing in an unplayable division (on my game) as I have only loaded the top two tiers of the German leagues.

The reserve team have no real fixtures as such but it looks as thought my reserve players are getting games on their player history screen.

My question is, will they get match fitness while spending time in the reserves?

And how do I know the dates that the reserves are 'playing' their pseudo-games?

Any help would be appreciated.

C.

This is a problem I have been banging on about for a while. It seems to affect france and spain as well. It occurs when the reserves play in a league that is "in the game" but either isn't loaded or below what it is possible to load (i.e. 3rd division in spain)

The reason it irritates me is that if you are moving players around in between teams fairly regularly, you can end up trying to move players from the reserves to the first team on a match day, and finding out that it is impossible as they are already playing a legue game for the reserves that isn't listed on the fixtures screen, which makes it impossible to predict.

Please, please, can we have this sorted out for 09?

I've only managed in England, but I can see how that would be really annoying. Maybe on the B-team fixture list they could just write the word Match once a week. Doesn't matter the name of the team they are playing, on account of the fact that they aren't playing anyone.

Archived