Ticket Price

In the official Data Editor, we are allowed to edit the pricing of the season and regular tickets for a football club. My question is what is the maximum pricing of a regular ticket one can set for a football club such as Manchester United? Is it 1000 pounds per ticket? Or does the system allow us to go even higher than that?

My calculations is that the maximum a ticket price could be edited is 10,000 pounds per ticket. My reasoning is this; if one were to set the stadium capacity as 200,000, then if a ticket costs 10,000 pounds, the matchday revenue collected by the club would be 2 Billion pounds, the maximum amount the program will allow.

Am I right about this? Can someone enlighten me about this? Thanks!

Please note that I posted this on the editor's forum, but there was no reply! I need a reply from the experts soon with regards to this matter!!! Thanks!

That seems to be about right. I just had a look in the Editor and it allows a maximum of 10,000 for the Average Match Ticket Price, and a maximum of 32,000 for the Average Season Ticket Price.

Originally posted by Fe98:

That seems to be about right. I just had a look in the Editor and it allows a maximum of 10,000 for the Average Match Ticket Price, and a maximum of 32,000 for the Average Season Ticket Price.

Thanks for the info!

icon_wink.gif

Archived