Do you think that daniel horgan is a crap football manager?

Just one Question. Who the HELL is daniel horgan???

My thoughts exactly - I have googled him and a football manager with that name doesn't come up. Also, this is a forum about football manager not rating real life (whther he is real or not anyway) managers.

It was meant as a compliment:thup:

Cheers

you dont have to get nasty now im only having a laugh for a joke because im bored if you 30 year olds dont like it dont comment simple as......

Well surely you have better things to do than post silly threads on a forum? It might be a laugh but this is the sort of thing that ruins the forums.

It was meant as a compliment:thup:
It was meant as one :)

What a pair of creeps :p

you dont have to get nasty now im only having a laugh for a joke because im bored if you 30 year olds dont like it dont comment simple as..

As Tom said, this type of thing might be a laugh to you, but to many users on here it is simply an annoyance that pushes good discussion threads or people wanting help down towards the bottom of the page, where they get lost in a mire of stupid threads like this

My advice is to think a little more carefully before you post in future

This reminds me of someone called MattSFC at 3am this morning

Oh yeah, he was a right muppet, happy to see he picked up a ban for his antics :D

Yes we did and we all good have choose to walk on by. But we are all entitled to our opinion and to be fair this thread is against the forum rules.

If you want to play the fool then do it in school. This is a place for sensible and reasoned debate not fools

Couldn't agree more Huw :thup:

Archived