Do SI update player stats for Jan window patches

Player attributes are often tweaked in patches, as the researchers don't always get it spot on or the player proves himself to be better than expected during the season

Reading through the data issues forum should give you some indication of who and what may be changed in any upcoming patch

are the transfered players there when you start a new game or do they come in january

i never got a patch before

To use the updated database, you will have to start a new game and choose to use the new databases from the dropdown, the players will be in the squads from the beginning of the season not January :thup:

So do the attributes only change on new games - because surely it would disrupt people's saved games if the attributes changed on saved games ?

I'm not too sure on this one, I would think that some tweaks would apply to a save game but, I imagine, that most of the changes would take affect only in a new game

Don't take my word on that one though :p It is only my thoughts on it

Player attributes are often tweaked in patches, as the researchers don't always get it spot on or the player proves himself to be better than expected during the season

Reading through the data issues forum should give you some indication of who and what may be changed in any upcoming patch

Yeah I realised a tad late that attributes is actually the right word.

Cheers anyway.

Yeah I realised a tad late that attributes is actually the right word.

Cheers anyway.

Lol, sorry about looking like an angry pedant, but people saying stats when they mean attributes is one of my weird annoyances that occur a lot on these forums, nothing against you mate :thup:

Archived