Low Memory Warning

Hi everyone

I have posted this in Bugs but think it should have gone in here as I think this is where it was discussed a few months ago. Apologies for double posting it but I can't play the game anymore and it is frustrating as hell

I have checked various threads about this in the past but still can't get around the problem.

I have been playing the game since the day it was released on Patch 9.1 and have never had any problems. I only ever play England/Scotland leagues at the same time with a large database. I only started getting the problem two days ago.

I have done the following so far;

* Uninstalled and re-installed with Steam and Uniloc

* Updated to Patch 9.2

* Increased my Virtual Memory to as high as it can go based on Forum recommendations

* Used CCleaner to clean my Laptop up

* Used a FreeRam programme and am operating at 728MB free memory.The Laptop has 1GB of RAM on it.

I am confused about the fact that this has only happened 2 months after playing the game virtually everyday and now I cannot even load the game at all to try and start a new one.

Any help anyone can give me would be great. My laptop details are

Toshiba Satellite Pro A100

Intel ®CPU T2080 @ 1.73GHz processor

1GB of RAM

The error message is the common one mentioned in various FM Forums.

"Football Manager is running dangerously low on memory. Please quite and free up some memory"

You can only click OK and then I get

"Football Manager 2009 has run out of memory and will now quit"

Archived