Fabregas wins Worlds best player alot

yeah i think i stems from not only fabregas but arsenal being overrated. therefore they have better results than they should which means fabregas gets more assists/goals + more competitions won = more allocades.

hopefully should be fixed in 903.

It's not Fabregas or the players. I think it's their tactics.

Sixth season in and having amassed a good deal of money, I managed to acquire both Adebayor and Fabregas (over 100M each). Previous season Adebayor had scored 59 goals, had 22 assists and 17 MOM awards. He played 55 games. Final rating: 7.65 for the EPL and 7.51 overall.

Fabregas also had a great season at Arsenal: 56 games, 17 goals, 19 assists, 5 MOM, 7.38 overall, 7.39 EPL.

I thought that Arsenal would be slowing down quite a lot, seeing that I had also taken Theo Walcott from them (on a free, he couldn't agree terms with them). Vela has already left them quite a long time ago.

But no, they now have Pandev and Mario Gomez upfront and they are scoring as much as Adebayor. Pandev, 11 games, 12 goals and 7 assists, for example. Also other players are doing great for them, some of them not all that good, capability wise.

I read elsewhere, that it seems SI is going to look at Arsenal, but not at player ratings. It seems that it's their tactics which need tweaking: they're too good.

Archived