in balance of stats need correcting

far to many regens or freds when they have 180+ for PA are poor because they have to many low key stats.

players such as MC, AMC, FC, SC, AMR/L etc there PA is over 180 but key stats nameing one offball and anticipation is below a 10 when they reach near full potentiol, now as for Defensive players it will be the possitioning stat that is below a 10..

Now IRL a player that is considerd a potentiol 180+ player wouldn't have low stats in these area's,

players like Gerrad, Rooney, Ronaldo, Messi, Torres all have 180+ in PA, you dont see them having below 10 stat, if your gonna be a player with a PA of 180+ you need to have decent stats for the key possition that player plays in.

extra stats would be thing's such as, penalties, Freekicks, Corners, Long-throws etc..

i have watched closely, even teams managed by the AI, these stats are so important and needed for a player of that ability to play at the top level..

Some players with a Pa of 130 and CA of 100 have better stats than players 180 etc, when looking for new players based on stats that my current players in the Championship has i can't find any better even tho they have a higher CA and PA. surly stats are a guide to represent how good a player is?

if it's not you may aswell do away with all these stats and have one stat which say CA and PA

Please try to use correct grammar and spelling. It was a nightmare trying to read this post, and I still don't understand it.

your just beeing pedantic and censorious, if you havn't got any imput on the topic don't bother to read it or comment..

Maybe they should go back to proper regens, instead of the present newgens, if they cannot get it right. I had no problems with regens. After all, with training you could modify them to be slightly different to the retired player they were based on.

I have a super newgen centre-back who's 17, decent attributes already (13 for Marking, Tackling and Positioning) but his Heading is 6.

It's not just visible attributes that are a problem, but the hidden ones. Say each season, the game generates 3 or 4 newgens with a PA of around 190. That's great, but maybe all of them have Ambition 5 and other similar low attributes, which together determine if they will ever reach that potential. So in practice, the standard of players drops and drops.

That's why I would prefer regens until they can perfect newgens in testing enough to put back into the game and announce it as a new feature again, lol.

some stats hardly ever change. alot of others that are low. ie below 10, wont ever get above 10..

regen/freds should have a mixture of good stats or even stats based on there PA and possition, can you imagine a new youngster coming threw the ranks at Arsenal who they all said he had the potentiol to be as good as Alan shearer, but he didnt understand how to move off the ball, surly this could be worked on IRL, it can't in FM, if he is born a off ball ****** he will stay that way regaurdless of how good his other stats are which is a shame..

Maybe they should go back to proper regens, instead of the present newgens, if they cannot get it right. I had no problems with regens. After all, with training you could modify them to be slightly different to the retired player they were based on.

I have a super newgen centre-back who's 17, decent attributes already (13 for Marking, Tackling and Positioning) but his Heading is 6.

It's not just visible attributes that are a problem, but the hidden ones. Say each season, the game generates 3 or 4 newgens with a PA of around 190. That's great, but maybe all of them have Ambition 5 and other similar low attributes, which together determine if they will ever reach that potential. So in practice, the standard of players drops and drops.

That's why I would prefer regens until they can perfect newgens in testing enough to put back into the game and announce it as a new feature again, lol.

thats very true, when my 5 year old save game would no longer load. i ran an intensive search using Genie scout.. in previous version's of FM i have always used an editor to fi such problems, i was hopping this version was gonna be fixed..

if they had low PA and CA i could understand a low stat, but not when they are high, hidden stats to go with it are Consistancy etc. iv seen loads of players at 180 with 7 for consistancy.

Archived