Just wanna know if its ruined anyone elses seasons. I know injuries happen but grrr Totti played 3 games the whole season shabani nonda retired and i lost chivu and mexes to injurie loads. i was roma and it killed my season. Just wanna know if i am doing anything wrong thanx guys.

Just wanna know if its ruined anyone elses seasons. I know injuries happen but grrr Totti played 3 games the whole season shabani nonda retired and i lost chivu and mexes to injurie loads. i was roma and it killed my season. Just wanna know if i am doing anything wrong thanx guys.

There's no doubt that a lot of us are experiencing VERY high numbers of injuries, specifically training ground injuries. This happens to me no matter what intensity of training I use (and generally I don't have anything on intensive, apart from tactics at times).

I don't necessarily think the overall number of injuries is unrealistic, but the spread between training injuries and matchday injuries seems a bit odd. I must have had at least fifteen training ground injuries, and so far only one sustained in a game.

Archived