Wheres the Wembley Crowd?

Are you saying the Conference cup semi final was held at Wembley? Are you sure it was?

If you're just making a point about the poor attendance, well it's the conference cup semi final. What do you expect? 30, 000 dies hard fans?

The competition probably has a very low reputation.

Are you saying the Conference cup semi final was held at Wembley? Are you sure it was?

If you're just making a point about the poor attendance, well it's the conference cup semi final. What do you expect? 30, 000 dies hard fans?

The competition probably has a very low reputation.

Yeah, I thought it was odd it was at wembley too. But I was expecting a bumper crowd of say a few thousand.

Wembley sounds really off indeed, so too is an attendance of 158 however.

From wikipedia, last year's Conference League Cup fixtures drew in crowds of 880 for the semi-final match between Rushden & Diamonds and Halifax Town, and 1629 between Aldershot Town and Woking.

Those are still low figures compared to the amount generated within the top tiers of the English league yes, but at least not as trivial as 158.

Wembley sounds really off indeed, so too is an attendance of 158 however.

From wikipedia, last year's Conference League Cup fixtures drew in crowds of 880 for the semi-final match between Rushden & Diamonds and Halifax Town, and 1629 between Aldershot Town and Woking.

Those are still low figures compared to the amount generated within the top tiers of the English league yes, but at least not as trivial as 158.

If I knew how to upload the screen shot then I would. Soon be in the final, so hope for better crowd. I average over 2000 at home.

If I knew how to upload the screen shot then I would. Soon be in the final, so hope for better crowd. I average over 2000 at home.

press the print screen button and paste the shot into paint. Save the file as a jpeg. and upload it to an image hosting site such as imageshack. Then paste the link into the forum.

Archived