Low free kick for Ronaldo

I noticed Ronaldo at Utd always get below 7 rating for them, now considering his CA and PA some of his stats are low for a player of his quality, he's one of the best free kick takewrs in the world and he's only got 16..

And im no Uts fan either.

Firstly, this should be in data issues- namely the United thread.

Secondly, Ronaldo's free kicks are extremely inconsistant- most hit the wall, those that clear it normally also clear the bar. He only scores because he gets to take so many. If you gave someone like Owen Hargreaves as many oppurtunities as Ronaldo, then he'd score more of them.

Firstly, this should be in data issues- namely the United thread.

Secondly, Ronaldo's free kicks are extremely inconsistant- most hit the wall, those that clear it normally also clear the bar. He only scores because he gets to take so many. If you gave someone like Owen Hargreaves as many oppurtunities as Ronaldo, then he'd score more of them.

i like hargreaves at free kicks he reminds of a beckham type of taker.

when hargreaves is back he will take them especially if they aren't in the lead in the match. ronaldo is very inconsistent and misses around 4 a game but obviously he scores a screamer every once in a while i.e porthsmouth last season . he uses a hard technique though, extremely hard.

when hargreaves is back he will take them especially if they aren't in the lead in the match. ronaldo is very inconsistent and misses around 4 a game but obviously he scores a screamer every once in a while i.e porthsmouth last season . he uses a hard technique though, extremely hard.

like what i said he hits and hopes lol.

well Lampard and gerrad take free kicks and they are only 14 and 13 respectivly which i think is low, if you do your home work, from watching the games, you will find players below 16 wont hit the taregt much at all.

im this version of the game, if stats are important any player in any possition with a crucial stat less than 16 and you will notive his bad play, player ability isnt as crucial as having the correct stats for the possition's they play in, that much i have noticed from watching the games..

scoring from free kicks when your best taker has less than 16 is like getting blood from a stone.. i think this stat is a tad low on most players that take free kicks.

beckham used to be the best in the world at freekicks, he didn't score every time, and i bet you he was no better than 1 in 4

Archived