PDA

View Full Version : An idea about press conferences

david22
24-01-2009, 04:05
I think that everyone universarlly despises press conferences, maybe there should be an option to have your assistant attend but say 'no comment' to everything? I just end up clicking 'attend' then 'no comment' to everything to make sure i dont send my assistant and he says something to annoy the team

Either that or just remove it from the game and end the pain :)

jod123
24-01-2009, 04:06
I disagree on both counts. I don't think they should be removed just improved and give them more depth. As they are I don't depise them but from time to time do find them tedious.

Matt SFC
24-01-2009, 04:10
Maybe a good idea. On the odd occasion I send my assistant he always says the most innappropriate thing. IMAGINE THAT. and upsets my players. for example lets all out attack man united away. he even manages to upset my players in post match press conferences

mimland
24-01-2009, 11:10
Some questions really don't seem to add up with the answer options you get. I like the feature and think it should stay in the game and get some needed work on them. It really don't take that long to answer the questions.

brez22
25-01-2009, 00:15
i dont like the press conferences much either as the questions just are related enough to the happenings in your squad and there is not enough transfer based questions either.

although i think an improvement rather than a removal would be much better