Ever let your hamster/rat/gerbil/budgee play fm?

Since when is pointing out that someone is blatantly trolling a personal attack?

Because you dont appreciate a little levity you respond by insults (calling us trolls) and denigrating our efforts (calling it crap). If you have nothing good to say then dont say anything at all.

Because you dont appreciate a little levity you respond by insults (calling us trolls) and denigrating our efforts (calling it crap). If you have nothing good to say then dont say anything at all.

you are my hero. bababui>obama

Simple answer to all above questions: you 2 have little or no life:)

considering we're on an internet forum at half 3 in the morning; its a given that none of us have lives. And we have good things to say, some may go as far as to say they were comical and revolutionary

If you truly believe that, why have been posting all the nonsense you have been?

Bring a little joy into the world and turn a frown upside down. :p

Simple answer to all above questions: you 2 have little or no life:)

You are correct, sir!!

well said ftg. These 2 must really have been on the beer. just goes to prove never post on the forums when drunk

I sadly cant fall back on that excuse. Maybe I forgot to take a med???

I second that, drink-posting is a horrible crime;)

i've reported you for: false accusations of drink-posting

The only reason some of us are on the forums at half 3 in the morning is because we are at work as we work nights. It's the only thing that gets us through the night

i've reported you for: lying through your teeth

Archived