Anyone actually use 3d?

as the title says does anyone actually use 3d.i personally use 2d nothiing better than seeing your little dot chase after a useless punt up field getting on the end of it and scoring.i actually went out and bought a new laptop to play this season's because didn't work on my old one because of 3d.just wondering because if x amount of gamers have given negative feedback on 3d will it be gone from next season and replaced with something useful!!(on hands and knees praying):D

:thup:maybe fm could have brought out 2 versions of the game the 3d version and the old 2d one then faithful fm gamers wouldn't have had to gone out an buy new lappy you no with all this credit crunch and stuff just a thought anyways

Aye I use it, TBH I was getting a little bored of just watching little dots shuffle about on a pitch

Whilst the 3D view may not be perfect, IMO it is a big step up from using the aforementioned dots and personally, I actually quite enjoy watching the games unfold on a 3D pitch

:thup:maybe fm could have brought out 2 versions of the game the 3d version and the old 2d one then faithful fm gamers wouldn't have had to gone out an buy new lappy you no with all this credit crunch and stuff just a thought anyways

SI (not FM :p) would not see the fiscal advantage to doing this, would cost more for them to produce 2 separate games and there is no guarantee that they would even sell many of the "old 2D one" as a lot of people gravitate towards new things in games and series of games and also, the specs required to run the game are not actually that high, I have a fairly slow laptop by the standards of a fair few people I know and it still runs FM with 3D with a minimal amount of fuss

Aye I use it, TBH I was getting a little bored of just watching little dots shuffle about on a pitch

Whilst the 3D view may not be perfect, IMO it is a big step up from using the aforementioned dots and personally, I actually quite enjoy watching the games unfold on a 3D pitch

SI (not :p) would not see the fiscal advantage to doing this, would cost more for them to produce 2 separate games and there is no guarantee that they would even sell many of the "old 2D one" as a lot of people gravitate towards new things in games and series of games and also, the specs required to run the game are not actually that high, I have a fairly slow laptop by the standards of a fair few people I know and it still runs FM with 3D with a minimal amount of fuss

wot if (SI) put out a poll prier to making the game asking if gamers would prefer the 3d or the "old 2d one" then go with what they say because its are views that count right and we do pay there wages when buying the game just thinking that they could have lost a fair few gamers this year and that puts fm at risk for future releases

wot if (SI) put out a poll prier to making the game asking if gamers would prefer the 3d or the "old 2d one" then go with what they say because its are views that count right and we do pay there wages when buying the game just thinking that they could have lost a fair few gamers this year and that puts fm at risk for future releases

Whilst theoretically we do "pay their wages" by buying their products, there is only so much input SI can take from us in deciding which direction to take the game in, it is after all, their game, not ours, and seeing as the vast majority of us has no idea what it takes to create a game like FM or keep a business like SI going, we have to have a fair amount of faith in what they will come up with

thinks matt needs to grow up i see you have been going into different threads and chatting sh it if you have nothing decent or even anything useful to say why dont you go big another site im sure people are getting ****ed at you

I second that :thup:

Thought just occured to me Chris: Won't a lower spec comp run FM but without the option to use 3D? Therefore, surely, this eliminates the need (in your eyes ;) for 2 separate games?

my old laptop only had a meesley 32video card or what ever it is lol and you have to get into the game to turn the 3d off so unless you have min spec you cant

I'm with ftg87 on this. A sensible and well thought out post, well done.

First sensible thing you have said all night

my old laptop only had a meesley 32video card or what ever it is lol and you have to get into the game to turn the 3d off so unless you have min spec you cant

Surely it won't be just the graphics card stopping you from evening opening FM :confused:

Do all the other specs (CPU, RAM etc) meet the minimum?

First sensible thing you have said all night

Surely it won't be just the graphics card stopping you from evening opening FM :confused:

Do all the other specs (CPU, RAM etc) meet the minimum?

yes everything else meets req exept for graphics card

Chris23 said,

"Aye I use it, TBH I was getting a little bored of just watching little dots shuffle about on a pitch

Whilst the 3D view may not be perfect, IMO it is a big step up from using the aforementioned dots and personally, I actually quite enjoy watching the games unfold on a 3D pitch "

>>>>>

Actually I managed to not get bored with "the dots"..somehow it was enough suggestion for my imagination to kick in and fill the gaps.

But I like the move to 3D. It has a way to go..but it's a great start I reckon.

I'm sure the SI gang are working on its future as we speak (or play even..)

Birdie

Don't think I could go back to 2d again. The 3d is abit like 2d was in the beginning. Some people was chocked at the atrocity back then aswell and swore to not use it if my memory serves me right. By the end of the day you see the same things unfold in both views, the 3d is just easier for me to watch as I think it is easier to see if players go down or which way they are facing.

Archived