Does this help strikers score more?

I've read a few posts that said that if u train a striker as a MC and a DC they will score more.Is this true?

No. Train your strikers as strikers. I train my poacher as a poacher and my target man as a target man. That may sound obvious, but lots of people do a blanket training with all of their strikers, I don't. I train them dependant on what they bring to my team as well as the type of striker they are.

Mate, have a wee look in the tactical forum, especially this thread: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=61144

You may take a lot from it, but I'm willing to be that you will take something from it. I read it, though I didn't a massive amount from the tips, it definitely made me think and it lead me to creating an awesome tactic(s)

Everyone quick to say no is pretty much wrong, click on the link that buzzer has provided and have a good long read. While it won't necessarily make them score more, it will certainly make the attributes important for being a striker increase if applied correctly.

Archived