Switched to mac

i am well aware of that there is no steam for mac.

My question was if a Sigames official or someone like that could get me a answer what Sigames policy is about my subject. I bought it once so you would think you dont have to buy it a second time.

What i know my license gives me the right to install it on 5 computer regardless system.

I know it's not really a solution, but can't you just borrow the game from a friend and install it with your serial that is provided with the Steam purchase? Or is there any way to use the serial as a proof of purchase to download the game for Mac?

I've been wondering about these things for a while not because I have a mac I would like to install the game onto and I bought the game on Steam

I know it's not really a solution, but can't you just borrow the game from a friend and install it with your serial that is provided with the Steam purchase? Or is there any way to use the serial as a proof of purchase to download the game for Mac?

I've been wondering about these things for a while not because I have a mac I would like to install the game onto and I bought the game on Steam

That's some of the things i would like to get answered from someone official.

Archived