PDA

View Full Version : Switched to mac

ThePostalBank
24-01-2009, 01:11
I bought my game on steam and i wonder if i am legit to get the Mac version. If you buy it on disc it comes for both systems.

24-01-2009, 07:26
There's no Steam for Mac; if you want to play on your Mac you'll have to buy the disc or the eSellerate version as Macs don't use the authenticating system.

ThePostalBank
24-01-2009, 21:43
i am well aware of that there is no steam for mac.

My question was if a Sigames official or someone like that could get me a answer what Sigames policy is about my subject. I bought it once so you would think you dont have to buy it a second time.

What i know my license gives me the right to install it on 5 computer regardless system.

Seal Eagle
24-01-2009, 23:10
I know it's not really a solution, but can't you just borrow the game from a friend and install it with your serial that is provided with the Steam purchase? Or is there any way to use the serial as a proof of purchase to download the game for Mac?
I've been wondering about these things for a while not because I have a mac I would like to install the game onto and I bought the game on Steam

ThePostalBank
25-01-2009, 01:12
I know it's not really a solution, but can't you just borrow the game from a friend and install it with your serial that is provided with the Steam purchase? Or is there any way to use the serial as a proof of purchase to download the game for Mac?
I've been wondering about these things for a while not because I have a mac I would like to install the game onto and I bought the game on Steam

That's some of the things i would like to get answered from someone official.

25-01-2009, 01:27
There isn't authentication for Mac; the 5 installs are for PC.