anyone made any players that have been left out of the game?

update link?

and for the editor, ive got it put after ive done it and put in file do i leave as it is when its like this:

"PLAYER" "etc" "etc" "etc"

note is has a hash symbols before the player stuff etc and has the asterixes

do i remove these or what

You cant add new players but can replace them,just find the nationality and position of the player you want/find the player you chose on the editor and then replace the player info with the palyer you want to add in.

You can get crickies/ridleys update of fmhinfo.

well unfortunatley ive used up all the player edits already. ive being have some problems with it. basically what happens if i go over the amount allowed it wont let you have a manager name on a new game. it lets you enter it at the beginning then appears as a blank box when the game starts.

I have added tho naughton, addison, marc antonie fortune, Puygrenier, jay simpson, daniel pacheco, ljajic and also alot of hot properties ridley told me about.

well unfortunatley ive used up all the player edits already. ive being have some problems with it. basically what happens if i go over the amount allowed it wont let you have a manager name on a new game. it lets you enter it at the beginning then appears as a blank box when the game starts.

I have added tho naughton, addison, marc antonie fortune, Puygrenier, jay simpson, daniel pacheco, ljajic and also alot of hot properties ridley told me about.

im guessing this is the cause of the problem that people have been saying lately?

like i said before.

Also vela is on the game.

Archived