League processing time

When selecting leagues to play, last time around i selected 20 nations all with the top divisions only but set to playable..

Now in certain leagues i was thinking of adding a thew 2nd divisions to go with the top ones, what i was wondering is, will these 2nd divisions take as long to process as say adding a complete new nation?

i just ran a test, i set up 20 nations etc and timed it to see how fast it would process threw to 1st of december,

my 2nd test will be with 12 nations, now im assuming that this is gonna be less time?

so am i righ tin sugesting that in theory, the only thing that will slow the game down with 20 nations will be the time i spend doing t&t etc?

Do you mean you have the same number of divisions running in each set-up? Also what do you mean by t&t?

Half a season probably isn't long enough to see much of a difference with similar set ups, normally takes a few seasons to see a noticable difference.

Anyway will still be interesting to see your results.

You'll find the save with less leagues will run quicker, as you'd expect. It won't be by much though.

But as you go through the seasons and the database increases in size, the difference in the two processing times will get larger and larger.

So don't expect your six month test to hold much water after ten years of game time.

Hope that helps a bit.

Archived