How to open a crash dump file??

Ok

it works,

I made my own league, it almost work

I get the following error (Crash dump file)

Microsoft ® Windows Debugger Version 6.10.0003.233 X86

Copyright © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Documents and Settings\Wijnand Fens\Mijn documenten\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\crash dumps\FM 2009 v9.2.0.30301 (2009.01.23 19.33.14).dmp]

User Mini Dump File: Only registers, stack and portions of memory are available

Symbol search path is: *** Invalid ***

* Symbol loading may be unreliable without a symbol search path. *

* Use .symfix to have the debugger choose a symbol path. *

* After setting your symbol path, use .reload to refresh symbol locations. *

Executable search path is:

Windows XP Version 2600 (Service Pack 3) UP Free x86 compatible

Product: WinNt, suite: SingleUserTS Personal

Machine Name:

Debug session time: Fri Jan 23 19:33:14.000 2009 (GMT+1)

System Uptime: not available

Process Uptime: 0 days 0:06:29.000

This dump file has an exception of interest stored in it.

The stored exception information can be accessed via .ecxr.

(3f8.d48): Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second chance not available)

eax=ffffffff ebx=00000000 ecx=02d81ea8 edx=00000470 esi=0000046c edi=000003f8

eip=7c90e4f4 esp=0012ea00 ebp=0012ea10 iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na pe nc

cs=001b ss=0023 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=003b gs=0000 efl=00000246

*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for ntdll.dll -

ntdll!KiFastSystemCallRet:

7c90e4f4 c3 ret

Anybody know what to do about it?

Thanks

Well with league swaps several things can go wrong and sometimes certain leagues just don't work. What leagues did you swap?

Put all the top teams of the world in the dutch league, every dutch team I swap with a Top team

The game start ok, first friendly ok, after that I get the crash file

please help, cost me a lot of work.

Maybe a solution: only choose the dutch leagues and no other leagues?

What is the crash dump file? Because I get an error when I go to a match about the crash dump file and FM 09 has to close down.

It basically means the game crashed due to an error. The details of the error are found in the crash dump file.

im resigned too not touching the editor tool at all on FM anymore i never have this problem usng SI offical updates but i always have the trouble off crash dumps when i update or edit anything myself..

My advice mayte use the Offical one..

im resigned too not touching the editor tool at all on FM anymore i never have this problem usng SI offical updates but i always have the trouble off crash dumps when i update or edit anything myself..

My advice mayte use the Offical one..

What have you edited? Doing league swaps can sometimes cause problems but just transferring a player for example should be ok.

wen you move teams from the dutch league are you changing their nation back to dutch but in a new country, im assuming you are doing this with teams moved into holland, this might be part of the issue, especially with cup draws

From memory, it changes automatically. It's just regens that will be produced in the nationality the club was originally in.

From memory, it changes automatically. It's just regens that will be produced in the nationality the club was originally in.

true yes it does, but if all the dutch teams have a new nationality, then he changes milan to the dutch league an makes them italian again, will there be enough teams for the dutch cup ?

wen you move teams from the dutch league are you changing their nation back to dutch but in a new country, im assuming you are doing this with teams moved into holland, this might be part of the issue, especially with cup draws

ok, how to fix this?

When I swap FC twente with Man utd, Twente get the english nationality and man utd the dutch nationality.

What I also see, when I buy a foreign player for man utd (in the dutch league) And you look for the days he plays at that club in that country, it said Great Brittain and not Holland!!

Archived