Man City`

Just entered the second season, and Man City have only gone and blown £28.5 Million on Owen - dunno why but I find that quite shocking haha

CITY-1.jpg

im afraid i beat that hands down....

Look at the first image, transfers in

citehowensh7.th.png

And now the second, transfers out...

citehsellowengt7.th.png

The part exchange was for michael johnson, who is still a regular at newcastle, alongside owen!

Oh and for the record robinho was a waste of money tbh, although barcelona were nice enough to pay me 45.5 million for him...

Man City has been an odd one in my game.

They started throwing money at anything that moved, now they've dropped off... A lot!

First season they spent £147 mil, biggest signing fee was £31 for Rodrigo Palacio. They had a whole £0 in.

Second season they spent £95 mil, biggest signing fee was £19 mil for Valon Behrami. They got £34.5 mil back in however. Net spend of £60.5 mil.

Third season they spent £91 mil, biggest this time was Roque Santa Cruz for £26 mil. They got £107 mil back from transfers. Net gain of £16 mil.

Fourth season they spent £38 mil, biggest this time was Steven Taylor for £15.5 mil. They got £7.75 mil back. Net spend of £30.25 mil.

Fifth season they spent £28.5 mil, biggest spend was £20.5 mil for Vaclav Kadlec. They got £10.25 mil back. So net spend of £18.25.

Sixth season they spent £19 mil on Morgan Schneiderlin. They recieved £29.5 mil so a net gain of £10.5 mil.

Seventh season they spent £26.5 mil, biggest was £17 mil for Gary Glen. They revieved £4.8 mil.

Eighth season they spent £6k on Marcus Betinelli. They raked in £13.25 mil this season.

Archived