Which country has the most leagues

Spain only has 3 tiers - BBVA, Adelante and Second Division

Italy has 4 tiers - A, B, C1 and C2

Germany has 3 tiers - First, second and third divisions

France has 4 tiers - Ligue 1, Ligue 2, National and CFA

Sweden has 4 tiers - Premier division, First division elite, First division and Second division

Sweden is a lot lower standard than the lower leagues of Italy, Spain, France and Germany however.

Scotland also has 4 tiers and Brazil has a very interesting seasonal format. I'm not overly familiar with Brazil, however, but it may be interesting for you. You'll find something about it somewhere on these boards.

To be honest, cel1234, I haven't actually played any of the leagues I mentioned, bar Sweden. Sweden is hard to get into due to the terrible ability of the players. I've played Norway and done rather well with Skarp (3 tiers there), but actually found Sweden a different kettle of fish.

How's about this for an idea?

If you have the computer for it, load up a good deal of Europe and start at the bottom rung of an Eastern European country. Then your goal is to make it to the big leagues of Europe by gaining success in a small nation.

Good luck with whatever you try. It's a whole new world out there when you walk away from what you know. I'm currently having a ball managing Koper in Slovenia, and my last most memorable game was my Skarp one on FM07. The English games just don't seem to stick in my mind. Skarp's homepage is already in my firefox bookmarks and Koper will be heading there.

Don't know havn't tried normally have England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland with all players from them countries loaded. Gonna give it a go now. How many leagues you normally have loaded up ????

Archived