Subs

Don't know if its just me, but I'm fed up of making substitutions/changes to my tactics, and having to wait ages for them to take place-Got a game going now, and from the point of making the subs/tactical changes to the subs coming on, was 6 (yes SIX) minutes, which quite frankly is unacceptable, especially as the ball went out of play numerous times. If I'd had a player injured or sent off in that time, i'd have been screwed, had I conceded, I'd have been screwed, it really is unacceptable and needs changing 1 way or another. Same with tactic changes, they should be put in straight away,not 2/3 minutes after you make them. It's no good confirming changes if you have to wait a ridiculous amount of time to see them happen!

This may be something that just happens to me, but 90% of the time when I bring on a sub and I have the 'Player Motivation' widget up, the new player's motivation status is usually always 'Lacks confidence' or 'Lacking Motivation'.

Is there something I can do to change this? Or has anybody else noticed this?

PS. Stevvy, I'm not hijacking your thread but it is on 'Subs' so thought it best not to make a new thread. I do agree with your point about it taking a while to make a substitution. What is particularly annoying is that even after I've confirmed my subs, the ball will go out , the AI will make a substitution and mine will be forgotten about for another few minutes... why don't they just happen at the same time?

This may be something that just happens to me, but 90% of the time when I bring on a sub and I have the 'Player Motivation' widget up, the new player's motivation status is usually always 'Lacks confidence' or 'Lacking Motivation'.

Is there something I can do to change this? Or has anybody else noticed this?

PS. Stevvy, I'm not hijacking your thread but it is on 'Subs' so thought it best not to make a new thread. I do agree with your point about it taking a while to make a substitution. What is particularly annoying is that even after I've confirmed my subs, the ball will go out , the AI will make a substitution and mine will be forgotten about for another few minutes... why don't they just happen at the same time?

had the same thing happen in all recent FM games,dont understand why it does that every single match i play-occasionally you'll get to make the change in a very short amount of time,but generally you have to wait ages,for no actual reason

Archived