FC United

Done a serach and couldnt fine anything on this so sorry if this has already been posted. I been thinking of trying to get Fc United to the premiership and try and rival MUFC challenging for titles etc. Would this be possiable? with sucess would i be able to get my own ground (they play at gigg lane irl) and have attendances like 20k plus?

Anything is possible. They aren't playable right away but if/when they get promoted you can take over. It would be hard but if you put a lot of time into it you could do well. Maybe sign up to Dafuge's challenge where you can post about your progress.

As you get better, the more likely you are to be able to expand or even get a new stadium all together.

• 3 months later...
Has anyone got a save at the start if the second season with FC United in it , as you can understand i dont want to hloiday a whole season as my computer isnt the best?

Ive just started a save with FC United but no idea on how to upload it. I will put it up if you let me know how. Its at the start of the second season, patch 930 and they are in the Blue Square North.

Anything is possible. They aren't playable right away but if/when they get promoted you can take over.

While it is true that they are not playable from the start you could always create an edt file with the swap teams command in it and put them in the conference south (or the premiership if you really want to cheat;)) and this way they would be playable from the start. You can get more information about how to create edt files in the editors forum. Remember though that for an edt file to be effective you have to start a new game.

Ive just downloaded the FC UNITED save from the Dafuges fm challenge and when i go to load it up this warning notice comes up!

A serious error was encounted and the application will close. An error file has been generated in C:/USERS/DANIEL/DOCUMENTS/SPORTS INTERACTIVE/FOOTBALL MANAGER 2009/CRASH DUMPS

Whats this mean how how do I resolve the problem!

:confused: :mad:

Archived