blue square premier league

I'm planning on a BSP save after my Watford career, might go for Stevenage.

IMO stevenage is the best team to go for as they have players that are good enough to play in higher divisions (especially steve morrison) and have players who may not be very good but you can get a good £20k-£50k for

(also for a great striker for lower league get Lapatin (sp) i cant remember his first name but he is 30+ and worth 40k so you'll know who i mean lol he scored 40 league goals for me in the blue square prem and with morrison getting 20 goals the league was in the bag and that was with jambo daves tactic which usually makes midfielders score lol)

also i easily win everything now lol about 10 years in and won the champs league 4 times in a row ;)

If you want it easy, Stevenage are certainly the team to go for, especially if you use thebugels433 tactic. I also found York quite good to play with.

I tend to get bored once I've got a team out of the BSP but I've decided to try my luck as Woking and develop my own 4-4-2 tactic - preferably one that scores some goals. Hopefully, I'll keep going with this game.

Oh:(

I was hoping Stevenage would be a difficult team to play as, guess I'll have to choose someone else. Maybe start as Wrexham, quit, holiday for a season and take over a promoted team...

AFC Wimbledon might go up lol they usually do on mine, try and take SI to the top (of football rather than gaming lol) that could be a challenge

• 2 weeks later...

Use the bugel433 tactic, it will work, ive played Cambridge and top of the table since the start of the season, finished with 113 pts.

a tip here, sign Dean Morgan from Crewe for free..he's out of contract so bosman him, 57 goals and 11 assists in 57 matches. and get Victor Degre for loan, a keeper from Lazio. many clean sheets for me.

Once u get to the jan transfer window, go look for contracts expiring players, u can get players like owen, van nistelrooy and lots of stars, trust me, u'll go up.

the 3 strikers should be in order.

McEvilly

Morgan

Beesely(or something like that)

I have a Blue Square Premier Laegue season with Wimbledon going on at the moment and if your looking for a good goalkeeper then get Paul Lancaster for a free, he's averaging just over 7. For a Centre Back you should also try Liam Francis who I got on a free, his stats a pretty good for a 19 year old and he's averaging at 7.20 so far this season.

Something is not right here...

I have a player in my Kettering squad who is on 5k a week... thats 240k a year for a conference footballer! He's good and all but I'm not sure I should be spending literally half my wage budget on him :(

Are you using an update (changes.txt)? If so, transferred players seem to retain their higher wages.

You can try Woking. I managed to get them up via the play offs in my first season using 442 attacking, attacking mentality, direct passing at home, normal away, pressing yes, everything else no. Can't remember player instructions off the top of my head. Second season was a bit tougher and finished mid table. Got them up to league one in my third season and won the JP trophy. You should get a number of good players on a free by then.

I am manager of Stevenage and 10 points clear going into November (after failing miserably with Kettering Town) I have used a 4 5 1 tactic I saw on here but cannot remember where . I lost my first game last night after 17 unbeaten . I did however buy a load of european freebies on deadline day in August and some have worked and some are in the reserves.

Archived