What is annoying me

To be honest i'm not not such a fan of fm or cm,i almoust only play 01/02.But the other two manager games i've played(older couldn't play because of the pc)was fm 2007 and 2008 which i really like,but i am completely dissapointed with 2009 mainly because the game wasn't finished and you released it,i've tryed to play the demo but it is so slow it is annoying me and that's why i don't play it,my pc is dual core 2x2.6,2gbram,ati radeon 3850 i think is my graphics card,when i played the demo i got errors low on memory and when i saw that people having problem with activation and millions of other bugs i decided not to buy it,and if you look carefully fm2009 is almoust only an 2008 update except for 3d match engine(which i haven't ever used),user interface is almost the same from the beginning,and you never thought about speeding up a game for players who have older pc's or like a game to be fast and furious,what i am saying is that i would rather wait as long as i have to then playing a game with loads of errors,and especially for future where you will have to have quad processors with tons of ram why not to think how can you speed up the game to be accessible for many many people and please never release a game that's not finished in for at least 97%,work on it as long as you have to!

This thread is ranting and doesn't actually serve a purpose. If you're unhappy with the game and wish to provide constructive criticism, please do so in one of the relevant open threads.

There was no need to create a new rant thread for this. Also in future, providing spacing and correct use of punctuation will make your posts a lot easier to read.

Archived