Updating automatically

I have heard a rumour it is possible that the games updates automatically?

I registered by phoning the number rather than doing it online because at the time I did not have internet access, now I do, so should I expect my game to be automatically updated?

Thanks for any help.

I have heard a rumour it is possible that the games updates automatically?

I registered by phoning the number rather than doing it online because at the time I did not have internet access, now I do, so should I expect my game to be automatically updated?

Thanks for any help.

no that will only happen if you activated through steam

Ok, so how do I go about doing that now?

Do I have to uninstall then install again? If it has been installed on 3 other computers the same way, will it allow me to do this again with the same disc? If I am running a network game on those 3 computers plus this one will installing again through steam affect our saved network game or can we continue with that as planned?

Thanks.

Ok, so how do I go about doing that now?

Do I have to uninstall then install again?

Yes, if you want to take advantage of this feature.

If it has been installed on 3 other computers the same way, will it allow me to do this again with the same disc?

Yes.

If I am running a network game on those 3 computers plus this one will installing again through steam affect our saved network game or can we continue with that as planned?

Provided you keep the save game(s) and any other saved items such as tactics then you will be able to resume it as normal.

Archived