Attendences!

At this time i'm in league 2 with Southport i'v just been relagated :(. Anyway i'm losing so much money through lack of ticket sales, Haig Avenue holds about 6000 and i only have 587 season ticket holders and i only have a average attendence of about 1000. So my question is "Is there any possible way to get more fans?"

Attendance is based on Club reputation iirc. Southport aren't exactly a big club and that attendance is quite high for them even in leauge 2, I doubt its a factor in the game but there are several championship clubs and premiership clubs very close to Southport and this could also have an affect.

Fair play for getting Southport into League 2 though:thup:

At this time i'm in league 2 with Southport i'v just been relagated :(. Anyway i'm losing so much money through lack of ticket sales, Haig Avenue holds about 6000 and i only have 587 season ticket holders and i only have a average attendence of about 1000. So my question is "Is there any possible way to get more fans?"

your board will organise fan days, where they will lower ticket prices for 1 match to attract a bigger crowd, then its up to you to make that match as entertaining as possible, it needs to be a high scoring game or a game with lots of action, preferabbly with a win for your team. look out for these fan days, if the match is good enough you should attract a bigger crowd in the future

your board will organise fan days, where they will lower ticket prices for 1 match to attract a bigger crowd, then its up to you to make that match as entertaining as possible, it needs to be a high scoring game or a game with lots of action, preferabbly with a win for your team. look out for these fan days, if the match is good enough you should attract a bigger crowd in the future

yes this can happen to

and of course it's important to do well in the league the higher you get the more people will come to your games

and also try to arrange good friendly's at the beginning of the season with teams from premier league or such strong adversaries (i know it's not much money and you probably will be trashed but it's a start)

and try a parent club they might pay you some money

Keeping higher up the league will also bring in higher attendances, I have a file with bath at the moment, in league 2 also, at the beginning of the season had crowds of around 3,500 and now doing well around christmas time got nearly 4,500 a game, still 4th bottom for average attendance though!

Yeah i had one at the end of last season, we lost like 4-3 and i got a message saying the fan day was a success. I'm also having a good cup run in the FA cup could this help ?

well yes of course from tha fa cup you can get money as well and tho more you advance the more you gain keep it up

Archived