outrageous bans!!

Has anyone had any off the wall bans or injuries... in my brothers game back in the days of Championship Manager Jorge Andre (portugese DC i think thats his name - iv got a mental block) got a year ban for punching a ref.

Has anyone seen anything like this on FM09 or a drugs ban?

and has anyone seen rare injuries like cancer - because that used to be on the database not sure if it is now?

Unfortunatly, with real players they aren't allowed to implement drug vialations or anything of that nature. (I think its because of the fear of being sued!)

Then again I don't think their would be any reason why regens couldn't be involved in such wrong doings.

I'd not like to see this in the game. Cancer and rugs might be part of real life, but I want to play an enjoyable game and not have the morbid aspects of real lfie forced upon me.

PS Please read Huw's location as "Rupert Murdoch tells Huw what to know".

Remember Alpay in one of the older version he was a nutter he spent more time banned than on the pitch ever game he either punch the ref or one of the other players. Brought him for comedy value and man marking my rivals best player he just kick them up and down the pitch.

I'd not like to see this in the game. Cancer and rugs might be part of real life, but I want to play an enjoyable game and not have the morbid aspects of real lfie forced upon me.

PS Please read Huw's location as "Rupert Murdoch tells Huw what to know".

Well I like a good RUG as much as the next person but Im not sure what they have to do with FM;)

But I do agree with the sentiment that these sort of things dont need to be in the game, could affect people in different ways and stop them enjoying the game.

PS BBC 4 Is normally watched by my Parents! Says it all for me :)

in my custom data base i put in a new injury and called it Eduardo Break, i made it so bad a player suffering sucj an injury would be out for 12/18 months, obviouslt i tonned down how oftern it happens to once in a blue moon..

I find myself making more and more typos recently, and if it annoys everyone else as much as it annoys me, I apologise.

Is your new show going to be on directly after "Are You Smarter Than a Ten Year Old?" Huw? An attempt to make the unsuccessful contestants of that show feel a bit better about themselves.

Archived