Add Key Staff

IIRC, it means that clubs that would not normally have staff such as ass men and coaches in the game, will have them put in, I think it is just an option to increase detail level in a specific manner

I don't know for sure though, this is what I can remember from past topics like this, maybe try doing a search? Probably get a better answer that way

Ticking it makes sure you will have a full compliment of staff when starting a new game - it'll promote staff you already have if needed and generate others for you.

Peronsally I much prefer it off.

There we go, I knew someone smarter than me would know the real answer :D

Ticking it makes sure you will have a full compliment of staff when starting a new game - it'll promote staff you already have if needed and generate others for you.

Peronsally I much prefer it off.

So if the club has no scouts and you untick the "Key Staff" option the game wont generate one (pathetically-useless-with-1CA) scout?

So it's a trade-off of filling the positions as long as you're prepared to pay-off their contracts if they're not up to it.

The problem is that at bigger clubs the generated staff are very poor (scouts with 5 Judging PA and CA, coaches with all training attributes at 5-10...) but have ridiculously high wages (5000£ +) which makes it impossible to fire them... My board always says 800k to fire them is way too high despite having 200 mil in the bank :|

I always hated this generated staff thing but if it can be disabled THANK GOD!

Archived