Urgent help needed!!!

How can I make more disk space, like free up some disk space? I need about 200-300 more MBs to install the game. Will uninstalling games? I don't have a clue, in the installation of FM 09 it said, required disk space: 928MB, free disk space: 700MB and something!!! GRRRR!!! FFS! This could only happen to me, have 3 computers in house, one i cant play it on because it dont have enough RAM, another i can't play it on because my brother wont let me and lastly this one dont have enough disk space!!! So annoying, well you guys have given me hope in the past, please give me some now, needed more than ever. Is it easy to free up disk space? And can I do it fast?

I doubt Theme Park is a big file

How bigs the hard drive? What OS? Try running Disk Cleanup (Right click your drive > Properties > Disk Cleanup), delete what's there(Not Hibernation if you use it) and delete System Restore files(In more options)

Could download and try ccleaner aswell.

If you go to uninstall programs you can sort by size then delete what you don't need

Go into add/remove programs from your control panel (if running XP) then have a look at those programs that you don't use any more. Be very careful what you delete or remove as you may not be able to restore it. Your best bet it to remove any game (such as Theme Park) that you no longer play. Also if you have old versions of FM on there then they can take up quite a bit of space, do you have all your music or videos saved there? If so you could either put them onto a dvd or as baker.simon suggested get an external HDD and drag and drop them onto there.

Archived