Most Consecutive Seasons Unbeaten

He must of got bored of re-loading after every loss :D

lol

Im 14 matches away from that record but Im in my 3rd club :D 60 matches were in Portugal as Benfica so it was extremely easy :p (even my U-18 team could beat any other portuguese club) 38 more with Fiorentina (a lot of draws tho..) and now Im in Liverpool (7 matches so far).

I only use my first team in League matches and the CL and since Liverpool isnt in the CL I only use them for League matches :D

But 14 matches more when I could barely beat Reading and Bolton 1-0 will be hard :|

That just isnt possible. Sometimes you just lose games for no reason. You guys must bbe reloading

Wrong.

If you have the right tactic and study hard at your opponent and listen to your assistants tactics hes telling you on match day, you will win most games.

I for example has played 29 games and won 23 and drawn 6.

no reloads or any other cheating .. just plain hard work.

I don't see how some of these are that unfeasible, I had a mate go almost 100 games unbeaten last year in a network game, before he lost to me lol. He wasn't any true masterstroke at the game, he just made changes when he thought they were needed and rode the high crest of morale that came with it.

That just isnt possible. Sometimes you just lose games for no reason. You guys must bbe reloading

If I want I can go 250 league matches always winning... I just gotta play in my Benfica save again where I can field a U-17 squad and still win vs 13 of the other 15 clubs... And for the other 2 clubs I can use my Main Squad :p

In FM05 it was easy... I was in 2013 and my last defeat had been in December 2004 lol... was easy to form a super team with Chelsea..

Archived