New Stadium at Liverpool

I am at the start of the 2018 season with Liverpool, they are the second richest club in the world. I sell about 34000 season tickets each season and always sell out my stadium but every time I ask the board to expand my stadium they just say the council will never give permission to expand the stadium. Is there any way on getting them to build a new stadium?

I am at the start of the 2018 season with Liverpool, they are the second richest club in the world. I sell about 34000 season tickets each season and always sell out my stadium but every time I ask the board to expand my stadium they just say the council will never give permission to expand the stadium. Is there any way on getting them to build a new stadium?

your probably stuck there mate, i got to 2022 and nothing doing yet

I had the same at Newcastle mate & then all of a sudden they decided to build me a new 1 but that was in 2025 though!!!

They named it Czerpak stadium

Archived