Anyone notice this? A bit of humor from SI

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lewe - Young Wenger:

love ya skin where u get it mate? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's called Still 1.1 and you can find it at the sortitoutsi forums. Sorry can't post a link as it's against the rules.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stomalomalus:

Where abouts mate? I cant find it, and its not often I gfind a skin I actually like </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you go to sortitoutsi.net forums, click on Skins, then click on Released Skins and it should be amongst the first five threads. The thread is called "Still Released"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lewe - Young Wenger:

yeah!! i got it dw lol !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You got the skin working?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by doubtle:

i've always read that as a negative message - i don't get how it can be positive? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because when he leaves the pitch, the player who was marking him wont be anymore.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SCIAG:

Nesta had that in 07.

Has anyone seen the birthday message? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whats the birthday message? Got a screenshot? bet its funny icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by man u 4 lyf:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SCIAG:

Nesta had that in 07.

Has anyone seen the birthday message? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whats the birthday message? Got a screenshot? bet its funny icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think its if your birthday is on say the 12th of May, and the actual date and game date is 12th May aswell it would give you a message into your inbox wishing you a happy birthday.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fatman:

Same as the Aprils Fools one - anyone had that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have, I have icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by disasterd:

ive had one saying

this players marking is so great

when the game is done the opposing players feel

sexually assaulted

i half laughed at this one

, didnt seem right </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it me or did you make that up?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by doubtle:

i've always read that as a negative message - i don't get how it can be positive? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because when he leaves the pitch, the player who was marking him wont be anymore. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, cheers. I always read it as feeling lonely because no-one had been near him for 90 mins.

i've had the marking one before, probably ramos or barzagli. i'll never see the finance one due to the fact that the players i want cost £30M+ and want £100K+ wages, despite very consistant sucess.

they should make one for benzema:

"Karim is so good at shooting, he sometimes misses sitters on purpose because he knows he will score later" icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhilJay:

has anyone had the finances one?

The club are so impressed with your dealings of the clubs finances they are thinking of hiring you as there accountant!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had something a little bit ago which said something along the lines of

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Arsenals finalcial situation is so good that the board is currently considering investing in some tropical fish </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL'd at that!

Cant get screenshot because it was ages ago.

On 1.99bil bank balance ATM, so might some up again when i get to 2bil.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by disasterd:

ive had one saying

this players marking is so great

when the game is done the opposing players feel

sexually assaulted

i half laughed at this one

, didnt seem right </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it me or did you make that up? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no seriosly

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by markcator3006:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by man u 4 lyf:

Nesta had that in 07.

Has anyone seen the birthday message? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Whats the birthday message? Got a screenshot? bet its funny icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I think its if your birthday is on say the 12th of May, and the actual date and game date is 12th May aswell it would give you a message into your inbox wishing you a happy birthday. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It never did that for me...

Damn game, always acting so cold and distant... she never calls, never remembers the little things like birthdays or that I said "no" to that transfer speculation for 16 times already... always complains that I should remember to eat...

icon_smile.gif

I was farsley Celtic while playing on April the 1st in real life and the game the board sent a message offering me a wasge and transfer budget og 500,000,000 and a new stadium,i accepted and got told it was an april's fool joke icon_frown.gif

Archived