I cannot for the life of me beat hoffenheim!

I started out as wolfsburg in the bundesliga and got taken over by a saudi in december i got 100 million to spend and all my my players have setted amazingly but i have played hoffenheim four times and been beaten three nil. I have tried everything 4-4-2 4-3-3 and even 4-2-3-1 but they always score! What do i do i have to play them in the german cup final aswell so starting to panic!!

Stop wildly changing tactics, your team cant learn a completely new tactic every time you come up against this lot.

Pick a decent 4-4-2 tactic, make sure theres no glaring problems with your team, dont over extend your players... make sure the midfield is covering the defence and the attack.

And keep monitoring what the AI team is up to during the game, if you are dominating then the AI will change its tactics and start hitting back at you.

Its your tactics

You'll just have to keep reloading the cup final until you finally win. Its the only way.

I find there are always bogey teams in everyones game - i'm not sure if its preset or something, but in my Millwall game I can NEVER EVER beat Leeds. It's getting ridiculous because i'm much better than them, and i've still lost the past 5 encounters.

they are the same for me OP, im dortmund and was crowned champions in my second season with them (got the job in 2012), but i just cant beat hoffenheim, i havn't changed tactics or anything, just one of those teams probably, their tactics vs mine doesnt really work well for me or summit

it has been done. I won the final first time lol. Thanks for the help, played a four four two with the wingers as AMR & L won 5 nil Iaquinta got four. Thank you for the advice and i dont wildly change tactics, i only do it when i can't win lol. Reloading my friend is cheating i did it once and felt dirty.

Archived