Cardiff City Fans

This is for all the Cardiff City fans out there who play as us, do you think that Cardiff arent represented fairly in FM? For the last few games, it seems that no matter who i buy or what i do, i can never seem to get Cardiff to go anywhere, i finish md table at most. Ive brought in countless players, sold most the team and built a new one and nothing seems to work! Is it just me being rubbish or are they just a bogey team that are hit and miss?

I'd suggest a chat with the head Cardiff Researcher. If you go to the data issues forum and find a thread dedicated for Cardiff you can post there. I'd be quick as the cut-off for 9.3 database updates will be soon

I'd suggest a chat with the head Cardiff Researcher. If you go to the data issues forum and find a thread dedicated for Cardiff you can post there. I'd be quick as the cut-off for 9.3 database updates will be soon

Reading the original post again, I get the impression that the OP thinks there is a conspiracy theory against Cardiff, meaning they are doomed to always lose.

I get this from the fact the OP says that he sold the whole team and still can't get anywhere.

Off-topic, but not really:

If you can get Chris Burke fit and playing with confidence then he'll get Cardiff in the premiership single-handed. Personally I hope that you guys can get Burke playing to his best because he's the type of player than fans pay good money to see. Plus Scotland needs him. ;)

I thought the same with Wycombe, that its really hard to crack them. However, I started again and lost in playoffs last season and am top this year midseason.

Cardiff City fans aren't represented fairly, they should be trashing stadiums on the game :) Just joking.

IMHO They were slightly easier before the 9.02 patch i think.

You could sell Johnson Wittingham, Mcphail, rae, parry etc for really good money and buy a team capable of storming the league.

In 9.02 i didnt find that to be the case. Its more of a case of gradual building.

Having said that in the first season i managed to finish 5. Lost in the play off semi finals though.

Second season i finished second and in the 3rd i am currently in a relegation battle.

The key with Cardiff is to get a goal scorer into the club asap (again harder in 9.2 with Arbru no longer being a free agent). I managed to get someone from rangers who was the championship top scorer and was quite frankly incredible!

Archived