is 9.2.0 worse or better than 9.1.0  

46 members have voted

1. 1. is 9.2.0 worse or better than 9.1.0

well after 1 month of 9.2.0 patch

do you think its worse or better

some bugs have been fixed but its the match play that feels worse

players doing silly things in the game . did this happen has much in 9.1.0

even after 1 month iv forgotten .

i do remenber a lot of long shots going in with the first patch but not much els

so with 9.2.0 theses are what iv found

sideways running with players

players running back that just stop

the gk trying to play kick ups by him self

own goals too many

to much ice ring movements of players

defenders just watching the ball go past them

The patch came out on the 19th December.

There is also a 1000post long thread discussing the 9.2 patch in depth with opinions from many forum members. It's ok to bump a month old thread to ask "how are people finding it one month on?" as opposed to starting a whole new thread.

Duplicate threads just make it more difficult for someone to search for a relevant thread.

the last post on there was 26th 0f dec 3 days after patch .. i think thats long gone

Adding to it, rather than creating a duplicate thread, would have brought it back to the top of the page and it would no longer have been "long gone".

so so so so fixed with the polls

look at the polls to show SI in a good light they have even voted themselfs by useing fake log ins

all say its better

elerosse

28-11-2007

Total Posts

Pexa

08-12-2008

Total Posts

Pitbat

04-07-2004

Total Posts

2 in 5 years

coopdog4

19-01-2009

Total Posts

Stamford

14-11-2008

Total Posts

FM_Reaper

29-07-2008

Total Posts

cazzo

03-11-2008

Total Posts

davan

21-05-2007

Total Posts

and your see them on other polls aswell

Nobody said anything about your opinion :confused:

I don't have a problem with whether you like the game or not, personally I think FM09 is pretty rubbish, so there's no point in turning it into an arguement and saying people aren't letting you voice an opinion. The problem is you could have voiced your opinion in the other thread and duplicate threads are frowned upon.

Why do people become so defensive and turn things into an argument when someone dares disagree with them?

Somehow I think SI staff have more important things to do with their time than create fake usernames and vote in a pointless poll that will have zero impact on anyone's opinions whatsoever.

Feel free to have your own conspiracy theories though. Personally I think those usernames were created specially for the purpose of posting in this poll by a race that has just landed in a spaceship from Neptune and they decided the first thing they would do on earth is head for this forum and vote in a poll. I might be wrong though, it has been known.

Somehow I think SI staff have more important things to do with their time than create fake usernames and vote in a pointless poll that will have zero impact on anyone's opinions whatsoever.

Feel free to have your own conspiracy theories though. Personally I think those usernames were created specially for the purpose of posting in this poll by a race that has just landed in a spaceship from Neptune and they decided the first thing they would do on earth is head for this forum and vote in a poll. I might be wrong though, it has been known.

were just created specially i guess reading isnt your strong point then ie dates

going back to 2004 to not post a single post but to vote in a poll which takes 1 sec to do

that says it all

Have you considered the possibility that these members may have had thier post counts reset or frozen for some reason?

Claiming that SI would waste time setting up new accounts to vote in a poll that will have zero impact on the sales of this, or any future game, is laughable tbh.

were just created specially i guess reading isnt your strong point then ie dates

going back to 2004 to not post a single post but to vote in a poll which takes 1 sec to do

that says it all

Oh well, looks like my Neptune theory is blown out of the water then :( I sooo believed that too :(

Your definition of "all" is obviously a lot narrower than mine though!

Have you considered the possibility that these members may have had thier post counts reset or frozen for some reason?

Claiming that SI would waste time setting up new accounts to vote in a poll that will have zero impact on the sales of this, or any future game, is laughable tbh.

answer no i didnt ..which could be a good point .

but would it pay for SI to have nothing but bad polls

if it was my company i would look and make sure that theres a good Balance in my favor

answer no i didnt ..which could be a good point .

but would it pay for SI to have nothing but bad polls

if it was my company i would look and make sure that theres a good Balance in my favor

It's a poll about which of two patches is the better. Anyone entering such a poll will have already bought the game and will already have their own opinion on how good/bad it is. Also both patches are free anyway so it's not as though people are even voting on something they paid SI for.

Of course there are those, like me, who wander into threads like this despite not having bought FM09 yet, trying to ascertain whether I really want to or not, and thus seeing opinions about the various patches may influence my decision, but I would be very much in the minority of such people reading this poll and certainly wouldn't base my entire decision whether to buy the game or not based on it!

The patch came out on the 19th December.

There is also a 1000post long thread discussing the 9.2 patch in depth with opinions from many forum members. It's ok to bump a month old thread to ask "how are people finding it one month on?" as opposed to starting a whole new thread.

Duplicate threads just make it more difficult for someone to search for a relevant thread.

and captainplanet your thread was :

Across 15 years of CM/FM I have always been a superstitious mouse cursor hoverer, and I know many other people on here as well.

Where do you hover your cursor in FM09? Have you found a winning place to hover?!

Mine is just to the left or right of the timeline, depending on if I'm home or away

lol yeah right i mean come on that just takes the pee

and captainplanet your thread was :

Across 15 years of CM/FM I have always been a superstitious mouse cursor hoverer, and I know many other people on here as well.

Where do you hover your cursor in FM09? Have you found a winning place to hover?!

Mine is just to the left or right of the timeline, depending on if I'm home or away

lol yeah right i mean come on that just takes the pee

Is that the thread with almost 100 replies or am I mistaken? :rolleyes:

Archived