biggest load of rubbish!!!!

2-0 up 3-2 down what a co-incidence. there players are all fit mine are nackered. wouldnt mind but am third in the league against top. and there manager gives them an inspiring team talk at half time apparently. and go on to win. same old same old. always been the same

When 2 up do you change your tactics such as playing a 5 man midfield, time waste etc or do you look for a third goal?

whs, hate to wheel out the predictable 'it's your tactics', but at 2-0 down the AI will have altered things to try and get back into it and if you didn't change things to counter it, you're asking for a comeback to happen.

Yep the AI opposition often go 4-2-4, they want to save the game.

What happens irl? Pack the midfield and look to counter, reduce your attacking mentailty and creativeness, full backs dont make rns, point there arrows back. Plenty of options.....but dont always expect great success, especially if playing superior opposition

As much as i hate too say this but did you watch Burnley tonight... Comebacks do happen in football

Fair shout, 2 goals for spurs in the last 2 minutes of extra time.

If only Burnley didn't capitulate in the first leg....

one final suggestion.

If your having trouble and lossing alot of games like this over the season why not pause the game when theres about 15 mins to go?

then take a deep breath and think about what the AI will do to steal a goal and go from there.

Make sure any key players they have are marked up or closed down to prevent the threat they pose to your lead

Hit the counter attack button?

Or do what i suspect a lot of folk might to ( i do anyway) I have an 4 tactics all made up (all are 4-4-2)

An attacking one = used agiants weaker teams or when tryint to claw a game back

A standard one = Used agianst teams of similar ability

A defensive one = Used agianst teams trying to claw a game back

And a shut up shop one = Used to hold onto the smallest of margins 1 - 0 leads etc

At first this system did not work well as my players where getting used to my system and saw my team suffer in the league but now they have got the idea and are climing the league table :D

Why not spend time making such tactics if you havent and see how it goes from there?

one final suggestion.

If your having trouble and lossing alot of games like this over the season why not pause the game when theres about 15 mins to go?

then take a deep breath and think about what the AI will do to steal a goal and go from there.

Make sure any key players they have are marked up or closed down to prevent the threat they pose to your lead

Hit the counter attack button?

Or do what i suspect a lot of folk might to ( i do anyway) I have an 4 tactics all made up (all are 4-4-2)

An attacking one = used agiants weaker teams or when tryint to claw a game back

A standard one = Used agianst teams of similar ability

A defensive one = Used agianst teams trying to claw a game back

And a shut up shop one = Used to hold onto the smallest of margins 1 - 0 leads etc

At first this system did not work well as my players where getting used to my system and saw my team suffer in the league but now they have got the idea and are climing the league table :D

Why not spend time making such tactics if you havent and see how it goes from there?

some good advice - plenty of options for you but remember you are the manager, its your choices and you and judged by them

Archived