"rant"

i got a rant and dont care what any of you think,the bugs in this game,from the scoring and the keeper bug to bojan and italian serie a co ownership transfer bug and many that have been bugin me and making the game i play for unplayable,at least for a serious game,so why cant we know when will it be fixed. If i payed for the game and havent played it for over a month because of a huge amount of bugs (compare it to any other game, just see how many bugs do the first 2 patches sort out). So this topic will probably be closed because the ones who close it can play the game (they have "no bugs and problem"). This is very unfair, i think we deserve much more from SI than this (not informing us,huge amount of bugs,and no respect when you close topics).

i got a rant and dont care what any of you think,the bugs in this game,from the scoring and the keeper bug to bojan and italian serie a co ownership transfer bug and many that have been bugin me and making the game i play for unplayable,at least for a serious game,so why cant we know when will it be fixed. If i payed for the game and havent played it for over a month because of a huge amount of bugs (compare it to any other game, just see how many bugs do the first 2 patches sort out). So this topic will probably be closed because the ones who close it can play the game (they have "no bugs and problem"). This is very unfair, i think we deserve much more from SI than this (not informing us,huge amount of bugs,and no respect when you close topics).

And Breathe...

Seriously, use punctuation.

Firstly, we don't care if you don't care.

People are already aware of these 'bugs', so to speak.

SI do their best.

Would you rather FM didn't exist?

Don't take things for granted.

And Breathe...

Seriously, use punctuation.

Firstly, we don't care if you don't care.

People are already aware of these 'bugs', so to speak.

SI do their best.

Would you rather FM didn't exist?

Don't take things for granted.

Si do their best, but clearly that isn't good enough. I don't think the game is unplayable, but you need to be fully aware of the bugs before deciding what leagues to run. It is very frustrating that 2 patches later the game is bug ridden. My online game has become a fiasco with results of games changing after the match has ended. I love online gaming, but can't realistically play on this version any more. SI were aware of the bug, but ignored it.

So, as glad I am that FM is here, it is clearly the best option out there, improvements will have to be made in the future if the game is to keep it's huge fan base. Eventually another game will come along to give FM genuine competition.

thats true,i am not saying that the game is a complete zero,its a great game and there are 5 more mayor bugs that have to be solved. I know that it cant be perfect but we as buyers of the game deserve more from SI, and i mean fixes and more info. But thats my opinion...

Si do their best, but clearly that isn't good enough. I don't think the game is unplayable, but you need to be fully aware of the bugs before deciding what leagues to run. It is very frustrating that 2 patches later the game is bug ridden. My online game has become a fiasco with results of games changing after the match has ended. I love online gaming, but can't realistically play on this version any more. SI were aware of the bug, but ignored it.

So, as glad I am that FM is here, it is clearly the best option out there, improvements will have to be made in the future if the game is to keep it's huge fan base. Eventually another game will come along to give FM genuine competition.

Why, aren't we ungrateful?

Would you like to try your hand at programming a game, that MILLIONS are going buy, and play everyday?

Not much pressure, eh?

It isn't easy.

I wouldn't know where to start.

Perhaps, one day, when you know how to programme a computer game, and get it right, the first time, and have millions play it at love it, then you can criticise.

At the moment, as far as I'm aware, you aren't near this stage. I still love the game. It's bugs are bearable.

Also, I fail to see why the 'Bojan Bug' is making it so annoying for you.

Ignore the fact that you can sign him for free... =\

yeah yeah,its a rant,it doesnt matter. Dont release the patch and dont inform us of anything. Great...:thup:

Hmm... Ok.

So SI, having already released 2 patches, and scheduled to release a third within the next month, do not realease patches?

Well, I played Fm08 a lot too, and they had only 2 patches for that.

Because of moaning, ungrateful people like yourself, they've had to make 3 at the minimum this year.

Also, would you rather they stopped their work, to come an inform us of what they are doing?

Take time out of their busy schedule, to tell people like you, what to expect?

Why not let them do their job, and try to fix the problems which you have with the game?

Perhaps, if you stopped moaning, and had patience, you would be rewarded.

Unfortunately, there is a demand for SI to release a new game every year, and they only have a limited amount of time to make the new game and update it, before they start on the next game.

You aren't helping with your 'rant' threads.

Archived